Powered by Blogger.

\
\
RSS

speech Act


Speech Act
We use expressions to express gratitude.
·        Thank you
·        Thanks
·        Thank you very much
We use these expressions to respond to gratitude.
·        That’s all right.
·        My pleasure
·        You are welcome
·        No problem
·        Don’t mention it
We use these expressions to express apology.
·        Sorry
·        I am very sorry
·        I opologise for…
·        Please excuse me
·        Please accept my apology
We use these expressions to respond to apology
·        Never mind
·        That’s all right
·        That’s Ok
·        Please don’t be sorry
·        It doesn’t matter
We use these expressions to ask information
·        Excuse me, What is your name ?
·        Can you tell me where you live ?
·        Can you help me find the laboratory ?
·        Sorry to trouble you, but do you know where Anisa is ?
·        Do you happen to know where the bank is ?
·        Couid anyone tell me when the test is ?
We use these expressions to give information
·        My name is Edo
·        I live in Jalan Setiabudhi
·        Anisa is the post office
·        Take your first right
·        Go straight up the street. It’s on the left
·        The test is on june 11th , 2007

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment