Powered by Blogger.

\
\
RSS

learning essential


Learning Essential
·       Expressing gratitude
-      Thank you.
-      Thanks.
-      Thank you very much.
·       Expressing apology
-      I am sorry.
-      I am very sorry.
-      Please excuse me.
-      Please accept my apology.
·       Asking for information
-      Excuse me. What is your name ?
-      Can you tell me where you live ?
-      Can you help find the classroom ?
·       Giving information
-      My name is Anisa.
-      I live on setia Budi.
Grammar. There Is / There Are
Excamples   :
-      There is a book on the table.
-      There are many chickens in my yard.
-      There is some milk in the cup.


Speect Act
Examples of command and prohibition expression Giving a command
·       Put the report on my desk.
·       Bring the book.
·       Open the door.
·       Close the door.
·       Close the door, please.
·       Could you please give me the report ?
·       Come here, please.
Expressing prohibition
·       Don’t come late.
·       Don’t be lazy.
·       Don’t use those shoes.
·       Sir? Ma’am, please don’t bring any animals.
·       Sir? Ma’am, could you please don’t enter the room?
·       I’m really sorry, but don’t step on the grass.


Learning essential
*   Language Function
·       Asking and giving opinion
-      Asking do you think  of the car ?
-      I think it’s a good car
·       Expressing likes and dislikes
-      I like new sofa
-      I can stand hamburger.
*   Genre of text. Descriptive text
·       Social function:
-      To describe a pacticular person, place or thing
·       Generic structure:
-      Identification: indentifies phenomenon to be described
-      Description: describes parts, qualities, and characteristics.
*   Grammar: prepositions
Example
-      The cat is under the cair.
-      The boys are in front of a car.
-      The girl is standing next to me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment